How it Works in 8 Easy Steps
With Property and/or Alimony – No Kids Divorce Details
Attorney will only appear in court for finalizing divorce for individuals residing in one of the following counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Montgomery, Harris
(1) Schedule your initial phone consultation with our attorney prior to beginning the process, (2) Complete the online questions which will be emailed to you in a link after your phone consultation, (3) Email or fax our office all requested documents or information required to properly complete your forms properly, (4) Receive your professionally completed forms within days (normally 10 business days), (5) Review all divorce documents, (6) Provide your spouse with a copy of the Divorce documents and have them sign, (7) mail or email our office the signed original documents, (8) Appear in court to finalize your divorce after mandatory 60 day wait period.
With Property and/or Alimony - No KidsAt
- Includes a Phone Consultation with an Attorney – ( A $250 Value)
- All Necessary Forms for an Agreed Texas Uncontested Divorce
- Forms professionally prepared by a Texas Divorce Attorney
- Completed Forms will be emailed to you within days (Normally 10 Business Days)
- Attorney will file the divorce for you and provide detailed instructions on how to finalize your divorce in front of a judge
- OR attorney will appear in court with you to finalize ONLY if you reside in either Denton, Collin, Dallas, Harris, or Montgomery County
- Community Property Division Provisions will be included (Please note that QDROs for Division of certain retirements like pensions & 401(k) plans are not included).
- Separate Property Confirmation Provisions, if applicable
- Spousal Maintenance “Alimony” Provisions, if applicable
- 100% Guaranteed Divorce