How it Works in 8 Easy Steps
With Property and/or Alimony – No Kids Divorce Details
Only available to individuals residing in the following Counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Grayson, Fannin, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall, and Tarrant.
(1) Schedule your initial phone consultation with our attorney prior to beginning the process, (2) Complete the online questions which will be emailed to you in a link after your phone consultation, (3) Email or fax our office all requested documents or information required to properly complete your forms properly, (4) Receive your professionally completed forms within days (normally 10 business days), (5) Review all divorce documents, (6) Provide your spouse with a copy of the Divorce documents and have them sign, (7) mail or email our office the signed original documents, (8) Appear in court with our attorney to finalize your divorce at a scheduled time.
With Property and/or Alimony - No KidsAttorney Representation & Forms
- Includes a Phone Consultation with an Attorney – ( A $250 Value)
- * Only available to individuals residing in the following Counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Grayson, Fannin, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall, and Tarrant
- All Necessary Forms for an Agreed Texas Uncontested Divorce
- Forms professionally prepared by a Texas Divorce Attorney
- Completed Forms will be emailed to you within days (Normally 10 Business Days)
- Attorney will file the divorce for you and appear with you in court to finalize your divorce in front of a judge
- Community Property Division Provisions will be included (Please note that QDROs for Division of certain retirements like pensions & 401(k) plans are not included).
- Separate Property Confirmation Provisions, if applicable
- Spousal Maintenance “Alimony” Provisions, if applicable
- 100% Guaranteed Divorce